Care & Maintenance
How to look after your kitchen top.
- Granite requires a seal with a ‘stain stop’ (Quartz does not).
- Clean with water mixed with a little washing up liquid.
- Shine with a chamois or clean cloth to remove streaks.
- DO NOT use cleaners which contain bleach.
- Wipe up spills quickly, especially alcohol, citrus, vinegar, oil or coffee.
- DO NOT place hot pans or saucepans on the surface. Always use a butchers block or trivet.
These simple steps will help your granite or quartz worktop last a lifetime.